Supreme Powerboat Tours
The fastest boat ride on the Maltese islands!
We have three Chaudron Power Boats, all equipped with twin Yamaha 300hp engines.
Select one of the below tours to BOOK NOW
Get started with Supreme Power Boats
IMPORTANT! Please note:
- 1 Booking must be at least 12 hours before the trip
- 2 Select your preferred tour
- 3 Read carefully our terms and conditions
- 4 Purchase tickets online
- 5 Download and read carefully the waiver form. It will provided by our representative for signature before boarding.
Malta-Comino Power Boat Trip
Enjoy an unforgettable ride to Comino Blue Lagoon with the fastest powerboats on the Maltese Islands.
Our Malta-Comino Tour includes:
- A Power Boat trip from Sliema to Comino, Blue Lagoon
- A Comino Cave tour visiting the famous Comino Caves
- Visit the famous crystal clear waters of Comino, Blue Lagoon
- A 4.5 hour stop to enjoy swimming, snorkelling and sun bathing
- Power Boat ride from Comino, Blue Lagoon to Sliema
Our Fast & Furious Powerboat Thrill Ride includes:
- 15-minute powerboat ride filled with excitement and adrenaline rush
- exciting turns and figures of eight, reaching high speeds
- playing loud music through the ride
- Charter the whole boat your group – which are ideal for team building activities!
- Experienced Captain
- Charters can also be organised with our partners that provide other activities such as jeeps, hiking, water sports activities, land transport on the islands, and restaurants
- Boat Transfers
- Contact us for further information and availability
Comino Blue Lagoon
Comino is a beautiful island sitting between Malta and Gozo. It is renowned for its crystal clear waters, hence the name of its most famous bay – the Blue Lagoon.
The Blue Lagoon is also referred to as the Crystal Lagoon due to its crystal clear light blue waters.
Apart from Comino Hotel, there is only one single family living permanently on the island. Comino has become a favourite destination for tourists from all over the world, particularly cherished for its peace and tranquillity.
St Mary’s Tower is the most visible structure on the island. It dates back to 1416, when the Maltese petitioned their King to build a tower on Comino to serve as an early warning system in case of invasion. At the time they wanted to deter marauding Turks, pirates, smugglers and corsairs from using Comino as a hiding place and staging ground for devastating sorties onto the sister islands of Malta and Gozo.
Chaudron Power Boats
Our Power Boats are custom built by the famous Chaudron boat company, a company established in Malta in 1988 which today is the undisputed top boat-building company in Malta. Among the many prestigious awards won by Chaudron is the SuperSport Championship, which it won for three years in a row: in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
Our power-boats are 33 feet long with twin Yamaha 300hp engines and can take over 20 people. Safety is our top priority, and our boats are built with all necessary safety measures to ensure a smooth and safe boating experience.
Chaudron started competing in the Powerboat P1 championship in 2004 with the debut race in home seas.
Chaudron were allowed to compete after being given a wildcard and after the experience the team planned on entering the SuperSport championship with the main aim of securing the world title – an ambition achieved in 2007 and 2008.
- Video camera